Servail develops robots for the maintenance of rail vehicles and rail tracks. The robots are so compact that they can be positioned outside the vehicles' clearance gauge. This enables maintenance processes to be carried out during ongoing rail operations.
The robots serve as a carrier platform for sensors and tools. The Servail robots create a new access to the track and the possibility for maintenance processes without track closures.
Possible areas of application
- Underfloor inspection of rail vehicles on regular rail tracks
- Measurement of track parameters
- Visual inspection of tracks
- Investigation of vehicle-track interaction
- Simple maintenance work on the track and the vehicles